Sunday, December 11, 2011

Congratulations to Anna

It was a fantastic feeling to see leaders of top national parties of India at same platform, debating for a strong JanLokPal bill. Leaders from opposition including Arun Jaitely, Brinda Karat and few others pitched in with their views - none disappointing and all encouraging.


Perhaps now is the right time for large population of this country who still are missing from action on Janlokpal bill to come out and stand in support of this movement that is being written in golden words.


About the power hungers and control freeks - may God bless them with wise minds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete