Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jobs well done

What can I say about Steve jobs that has not be shared on web in past 12 hours. Still magnitude of his achievements is so enormous that I could not stop my-self from posting this post.

i did it - I mean i products (iPod, iPhone, iPad, i..., i.........., ........) from Apple did it, yes indeed - they launched and they dominated. That's the story of i Products launched by Steve Jobs in last ten years. The first decade of 21st will be remembered for success that Steve achieved with his out of the box products that change the way we look at technology today.

While Steve has been great visionary his true talent from what I can see was his ability to chose people that would help him get close to his dreams. People who will make him successful, people who will have ability to put Steve's lenses and delivery what Steve sees. All great products that he launched were worked upon by team - and Steve's true ability for me was in identifying right people and motivating them to get to the dream. A job well done Steve. We admire i.





No comments:

Post a Comment